The Deskew PLL is designed to eliminate the skew between the output of a clock distribution tree and a clock reference. The PLL can also multiply the clock reference by an integer between 1 and 4. It provides three 50% duty cycle skew aligned outputs that are divided down from the internal VCO frequency by 1, 2, and 4.
- Designed to eliminate clock distribution latency in systems and individual chips.
- Precisely aligns the clock distribution output with a reference clock.
- Provides a zero-delay feedback divider and zero-skew divided clock outputs.
- GDSII (100% DRC and LVS clean)
- LVS Spice netlist
- Verilog model
- Synopsys synthesis model
- LEF for clock generator PLL
Automotive, Communications, Consumer Electronics, Data Processing, Industrial and Medical, Military/Civil Aerospace, Others
"Our mission is to provide predictable, reliable and cost-effective ASIC solutions, while reducing risk at each step of the process and improving time-to-market. True Circuits PLLs and DLLs are feature rich, easily integrated and well supported, helping us to deliver quality analog IP and faster design implementations to our ASIC customers. "
Hans Bouwmeester, Director of IP Open-Silicon, Inc.