Moscow, Russia - January 12, 2011
- Microproject, a Russian fabless company today introduced the Numerically Controlled Oscillator (NCO) soft IP for Direct Digital Synthesis Systems. It utilizes a deep pipeline and is intended to be used in very high clock frequency systems (clock frequency is limited by a 1-bit full adder + flip-flop delay).
Numerically Controlled Oscillator IP (IPX001) core is to be used primarily in Direct Digital Synthesis systems (along with an appropriate Digital-to-Analog Converter). The IPX001 provides an ability to generate sine waves with programmed frequency and phase. It also includes an optional phase dithering mode which improves SFDR performance at the cost of a slight SNR degradation.
- Synthesizable VHDL source code
- Simulation/verification environment
- Synthesis scripts
- Reference manual
- Verification manual
- Integration manual
- Parameterized Frequency Tuning Word Width
- Parameterized Phase and Amplitude Resolution
- Parameterized "Thermo-Binary" Outputs Balance
- Optional Phase Dithering Mode
- Deep pipeline to obtain maximum rate
Explore Microproject IP here
- Direct Digital Synthesis
- Digital Modulators
Microproject is a Russian fabless semiconductor company that specializes in Analog/Mixed/RF Integrated Circuits and IP cores design. Microproject products include high speed ADCs and DACs, integer and fractional PLL frequency synthesizers, DLLs, DDSs, RF transmitter/receiver modules and other analog blocks. Microproject has experience in chip development for GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO, DVB-T/S, WLAN etc.
125/1 Varshavskoe shosse, Moscow, Russian Federation, 117587
Tel.: +7-499-650-5176, Fax: +7-495-745-55-64
Sergey Khandorin, General Director