HuMANDATA Launches Altera Cyclone IV GX FPGA Board
Osaka, Feb 22, 2012 - HuMANDATA LTD, a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards in Japan, today released the ACM-108 series of FPGA board powered by Altera Corp.'s Cyclone IV GX FPGA (EP4CGX50CF23C8N or EP4CGX110CF23C8N or EP4CGX150CF23C7N).
HuMANDATA's ACM-108 series is equipped with the Altera high-spec Cyclone IV GX FPGA on a compact, 43x54mm PCB. The module has a configuration device, on-board oscillators, user switches and LEDs. It operates with only 3.3V power supply, and has an on-board 2.5V, 1.8V and 1.2V voltage regulators. The ACM-108 series also provides 128 user I/Os, which are divided into two I/O banks.
HuMANDATA's ACM/XCM series boards are designed on the same PCB size and connector layout, making it easy to swap boards try a new FPGA/CPLD. The ACM-108 series is RoHS-compliant and is designed for lead-free soldering.
- Altera Cyclone IV GX (EP4CGX50CF23C8N or EP4CGX110CF23C8N or EP4CGX150CF23C7N)
- DDR2 SDRAM (Micron: MT47H64M16HR-3, 1 Gbit)
- Configuration Device (Altera, EPCS64)
- 128 I/O, two 80 pin HIROSE connectors
- Separated CNB VCCIO for variable I/O standard
- On-board Oscillator, 30MHz and 50MHz
- External clock inputs through user I/O connector
- On-board ALTGX reference clock, 125MHz
- Two User Switches (Push x1, Slide x1)
- Two User LEDs
- Two Status LEDs (Power, Done)
- Power-on Reset IC for FPGA configuration
- JTAG port (10 pin socket) for ByteBlaster [MV/II] and USB Blaster
- 3.3V single power supply operation with on-board 2.5V/1.8V/1.2V regulators
- High quality eight-layer PCB (Immersion gold)
- Compact size (43x54mm)
- Tested all I/O
- Made in Japan
For more information, please visit: http://www.hdl.co.jp/en/index.php?id=185
About HuMANDATA LTD
HuMANDATA LTD is a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards as well as electrical equipment in Japan. Established in July 1990, the company can supply superior products with short lead-time, and can produce various kinds of products in small lots. For more information, please visit http://www.hdl.co.jp/en.
About Altera Corp.
Altera Corp. (NASDAQ: ALTR) is the pioneer of programmable logic solutions, enabling system and semiconductor companies to rapidly and cost effectively innovate, differentiate, and win in their markets. Altera offers FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, CPLDs, and ASICs in combination with software tools, intellectual property, embedded processors and customer support to provide high-value programmable solutions to over 13,000 customers worldwide. Founded in 1983, Altera is headquartered in San Jose, California, and employs approximately 2,600 people in 19 countries. For more information, please visit www.altera.com.